1. The below rules describe the use of and purchasing at our internet store carbontec.pl, and any sales agreements resulting from this.
2. Rules and sale agreement concluded through our store www.carbontec.pl is written in english.
3. The seller is a company named Carbon Tec Grzegorz Kowal, which conducts sale under www.carbontec.pl.
4. The company Carbon Tec Grzegorz Kowal i registered in Sosnowiec, Braci Mieroszewskich street, building B5-2, Poland. It's VAT number is PL 625-22-88-23, REGON: 241939822.
5. The rules are based on Polish law and any disputes will be solved according to the Polish law and below rules.
1. All products offered in our store are brand new, working, free of any physical and legal flaws.
2. We do not take any responsibility for using our products not according to their purpose.
3. We do not take responsibility for any loss due to incorrect usage of our products. Any doubts as the the usage of our products should be consulted with us.
1. All prices are in EURO.
2. All prices include tax.
3. Prices at the time of purchase bind the seller and buyer until the order is finalized, but no longer that 7 days.
1. In order for your order to be fulfilled you must fill out the order form and provide all necessary information, including your email address and phone number.
2. Order paied fully or partly upon reception must be confirmed. Confirmation is done by clicking on the confirmation link sent via email right after the order is made. The email is sent to the address given in the order.
3. Złożenie zamówienia nadaje mu mocy prawnej i zobowiązuje Kupującego do odbioru towaru.
3. Placing the order is a binding legal agreement and obliges the buyer to receive the product.
4. Selected orders may aditionally be confirmed via telephone.
1. The buyer os obliged to pay for the ordered merchandise.
2. Credit card payments and money trasfers are handled by PayU and Paypal.
1. We add a receipt to every purchase. On demand we will issue an invoice.
2.The invoice is sent within 7 days after making the purchase.
1. We ship all merchandise via a parcel service.
2. The buyer pays for the shipping costs. These costs include the cost of the parcel service, packing material and packaging. The price of shipping is provided when making the order.
3. Products in stock are shipped within 5 days after making the order and payment (if applicable). For products not in stock the shipping date is determined individually.
4. We hold the right to change the shipping date in case of shortage of products in stock. We will inform the buyer immidiately in such a case.
5. According to the law in the Civil Code, art. 72, par. 2, unjustified decline to receive the parcel from the courier will cause the buyer to cover all to repair any damages done to the seller.
1. According to the law in the Civil Code the buyer has the right to resign from the purchased products without providing any justification and return the products within 14 days of delivery.
2. The products must be returned to the address provided in the Terms and Conditions.
3. The cost of delivery of the returned goods are covered by the buyer. We will not accept parcels paid upon delivery.
4. The buyer must include a proof of purchase - receipt or invoice, and details about the bank account of the buyer where we will transfer the money.
5. We guerantee money return within 7 days of receiving the returned products.
6. We do not return the commission for payments done by a credit card.
IX. General Data Protection
1. Your data is adminitered by Carbon Tec Grzegorz Kowal, ul. Braci Mieroszewskich B5-2, 41-219 Sosnowiec NIP PL625-222-88-23, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The administrator is processing personal data only to fulfill the agreement or take actions prior to concluding the agreement.
3. The legal basis of personal data processing is a concluded agreement or actions taken prior to concluding the agreement.
4. Personal data will be processed while corresponding prior to concluding the agreement and during fulfilling the agreement, and after for the time needed to fulfill current law regulations or expiration of claims.
5. The data will be processed external subjects delivering and supporting information and communication technologies to the administrator, providing service connected with the administrators current operation, on the basis of agreements entrusting personal data processing and assuring adequate technical and organizational measures to protect this data.
6. Each person, whos data is processed, in accordance to current law, has the right to access their data and to edit, delete, restrict processing of their data.
7. You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (General Data Protection Agency).
1. Matters not described in the Terms and Conditions are subject to the law in the Civil Code.
Carbontec was founded in 2011. We are passionate about cars and motorsport. Our goal is to deliver composite products in the highest possible quality.
Our products are characterized by attention to detail and superb finish. Our customers are happy not only from the functionality and rigidity, but also from their looks. We use the newest technologies available to produce our composite components.
We gained our knowledge and experiance in Great Britain, the home of motorsport composites. In Formula 1 eight out of twelve teams have their headquarters in the UK because the best specialists in the business are there. So we learned from the best there are!
Our focus is not only on parts strictly for motorsport, but also for people who would like to add a sporting and unique character to their cars. Our products are for the true enthusiasts for whom cars are much more than just a means of transport.